Brass Bag End Hobbit Door Locket
Here is a tribute to Bag End, the home of Bilbo and Frodo Baggins of the Shire.
- This charming necklace features a hand painted green round door, as commonly found in Hobbiton
- Accented with emerald green czech glass crystals and a brass leaf charm
- The door opens at the knob as a magnetic locket for you to enclose a small photo or small keepsake?(Samwise and his old Gaffer would recommend a little dried flower!)
- The Antiqued Brass door measures at 1.25 x 1 inches (31.8 x 25.4 mm)
- This necklace comes gift packaged
Be sure to keep this necklace far from the Sackville-Bagginses, who still very much desire to own Bag End!
The doors are hand painted- please be careful when handling,
try not to scratch at it, or the paint WILL rub/scratch off!
Many other Lord of the Rings / the Hobbit inspired items are available in the shop! Click here to see the entire collection
Chain Material: Solid Antiqued Brass, nickel and lead free
Charm Material: Brass, Green Paint, Varnish
Tag your photos using #EnchantedLeaves on Instagram