"Five minutes to midnight. Miss Granger, three turns should do it.
-Professor Dumbledore, the Prisoner of Azkaban
- The time turner measures at about 1 and a 1/2 inch
- The two center ring rotate
- Features an hourglass in the center
- Accented with golden beads
- This necklace comes gift packaged
The remainder of our stock of this very limited, and soon to be discontinued item has some slight flaws/defects/unevenness in the metal plating!
Many other Harry Potter inspired items are available in the shop!
Click here to see the entire collection
Chain Material: Gunmetal silver, nickel and lead free
Charm Material: Brass
Tag your photos using #EnchantedLeaves on Instagram
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, I ship to most countries(sadly, excluding Brazil). International shipping generally takes 2-3 weeks to arrive for first class mail.
*Due to frequent requests, prices are NOT printed on packing slips for our international orders.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping/packaging rates are based on your location, the shipping speed you select, and how many items are in your order. For orders with in the US, First Class shipping starts at $4.85, and for International First Class, shipping starts at $14 USD ($10.25 USD for Canada).
How long will it take for my order to ship?
All items are made by hand to order, so please keep in mind that orders can take 3 to 7 business days to create before shipment.
Please understand that October through December are my busiest times of the year,
and I am a very small business of just one person(and occasionally my helper husband!) that makes and ships everything!
How long will it take for my order to arrive after shipment?
First class packages within the United States take 3-5 business days for arrival, and international packages take business 2-3 weeks(or longer- depending on your country's customs inspection). Priority Mail within the United States takes 2-3 business days, and International Priority Mail takes 6-10 business days. Express mail take 1-3 business days in the United States, and International Express can take 3-5 business days.
I need this item to arrive by a certain date, will I get it on time?
You will be able to choose the method of shipping during checkout. Please keep in mind that all items are made to order and require processing time, especially during the holidays. This processing time is in addition to the estimated shipping arrival times. Please see the Holiday Shipping Deadline page for further details.
Where is my order?
Please use the tracking number provided in the shipping notification email sent through stamps.com, or also found in your order details under "my account". For international orders, your package may be held in your customs office for inspection, which can result in 4 weeks-4 months of delay. Contact your local post office with the tracking/customs number so that they can provide you with release information. For orders in the US, delay could be a result of a problem with your address provided, a forwarding on your mailing address, or your local post office could be holding for pick up. If the tracking information seems to have stopped after a certain date, please contact your local post office with the tracking number.
Do you ship to Brazil?
Unfortunately, I have noticed that may packages to Brazil have taken over 5 months for delivery, if at all. Many packages have also been declared stolen before delivery. I currently do not have a retailer in Brazil, but I do hope to soon find jewelry shops to carry my designs in Brazil. Please contact me if you have any recommendations.
I live in a city near you, can I do a local pick up so I don't have to pay for shipping?
Enchanted Leaves is a small business that is currently run out of my home, not in a public shop or business office, so unfortunately I do not offer this option.
However, I do shows in Southern and Northern California a few times a year. You are more than welcome to come to one of the shows to pick up your order. Check the show schedule to see if there is an upcoming show in your area.
Here are some tips to help you keep your Enchanted Leaves jewelry looking beautiful:
- Always remove jewelry before you shower, exercise, swim, or go to bed
- Lotions, perfumes, bug sprays, and sunscreen will damage ceramic and wooden jewelry, and will tarnish metal jewelry. Be sure to remove jewelry before applying any of these
- To help prevent natural tarnishing, store all sterling silver(solid or plated) and copper pieces in a plastic bag when not in use. All Enchanted Leaves jewelry is packaged individually in anti tarnish bags
- To remove natural tarnishing, use a jewelry polishing cloth (found on our shop, or at most jewelry and department stores) to gently clean and brighten jewelry. You can also use polishing liquid on the cloth. Click here for more information on tarnishing
- To prevent patina on copper jewelry, do not allow the piece to get wet. If this happens, make sure to dry it immediately