PLEASE NOTE: The mold we now use for this design is slightly different in style (there are 7 grooves in the balloon, instead of 14), but it is the same shape, size, and same amount of colors used.
Please the first photo for reference of the current style.
Une Montgolfière! Or, the Hot Air Balloon, named after the French Montgolfièr brothers.
Here is a beautiful Parisian inspired necklace featuring a gorgeous Hot Air Balloon pendant.
- Your choice of Sky Blue or Cloud White accent beads
- Fully 3 dimensional hand painted ceramic pendant
- The pendant is a large 26mm in size
- Accented with an antiqued brass heart charm
- This necklace comes gift packaged
Let's see who can make it Around the World in 80 Days
Bon Voyage! Au revoir!
Chain Material: Brass, nickel and lead free
Charm Material: Ceramic, glass beads
Tag your photos using #EnchantedLeaves on Instagram
Do you ship internationally?
For jewelry items, yes, I ship to most countries(sadly, excluding Brazil). International shipping generally takes 2-3 weeks to arrive for first class mail.
For Electroforming Kits, and any supplies that contain liquid chemicals, I can only ship to the continental United States and Canada.
*Due to frequent requests, there are NO PRICES shown on packing slips
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping/packaging rates are based on your location, the shipping speed you select, and how many items are in your order.
For Electroforming supplies, the price will vary depending on the item selected and your location. There is a shipping calculator at checkout.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
All items are made by hand to order, so please keep in mind that orders can take 3 to 7 business days to create before shipment.
Please understand that October through December are my busiest times of the year, and I am a very small business of just one person that makes and ships everything!
How long will it take for my order to arrive after shipment?
Jewelry orders for ground advantage packages within the United States take 3-5 business days for arrival, and international packages take business 2-3 weeks(or longer- depending on your country's customs inspection). Priority Mail within the United States takes 2-3 business days, and International Priority Mail takes 6-10 business days. Express mail take 1-3 business days in the United States, and International Express can take 3-5 business days.
Electroforming Kits and supplies that contain liquid chemicals must be shipped via UPS Ground, which is very slow and can take a week or longer, depending on your location.
I need this item to arrive by a certain date, will I get it on time?
You will be able to choose the method of shipping during checkout. Please keep in mind that all items are made to order and require processing time, especially during the holidays. This processing time is in addition to the estimated shipping arrival times. Please see the Holiday Shipping Deadline page for further details.
Where is my order?
Please use the tracking number provided in the shipping notification email sent through stamps.com, or also found in your order details under "my account". For international orders, your package may be held in your customs office for inspection, which can result in 4 weeks-4 months of delay. Contact your local post office with the tracking/customs number so that they can provide you with release information. For orders in the US, delay could be a result of a problem with your address provided, a forwarding on your mailing address, or your local post office could be holding for pick up. If the tracking information seems to have stopped after a certain date, please contact your local post office with the tracking number.
I live in a city near you, can I do a local pick up?
Enchanted Leaves is a small business that is currently run out of my home, not in a public shop or business office, so unfortunately I do not offer this option.
However, I do shows in Southern and Northern California a few times a year. You are more than welcome to come to one of the shows to pick up your order. Check the show schedule to see if there is an upcoming show in your area.
Here are some tips to help you keep your Enchanted Leaves jewelry looking beautiful:
- Always remove jewelry before you shower, exercise, swim, or go to bed
- Lotions, perfumes, bug sprays, and sunscreen will damage ceramic and wooden jewelry, and will tarnish metal jewelry. Be sure to remove jewelry before applying any of these
- To help prevent natural tarnishing, store all sterling silver(solid or plated) and copper pieces in a plastic bag when not in use. All Enchanted Leaves jewelry is packaged individually in anti tarnish bags
- To remove natural tarnishing, use a jewelry polishing cloth (found on our shop, or at most jewelry and department stores) to gently clean and brighten jewelry. You can also use polishing liquid on the cloth. Click here for more information on tarnishing
- To prevent patina on copper jewelry, do not allow the piece to get wet. If this happens, make sure to dry it immediately